Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhh the things parents will do to keep their kids at home, jsut as SG{3} was ready to go it alone
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Loving the avatar SGs
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• The Grand Admiral feels that if we could have it "sitting on the turret of a battleship it would be perfect"
        Attached Files
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• That I like - nice one IW

Now all I have to do is persuade the folks down the road to adopt it!

------------------

SG(2)
          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• still not sure why the three of you prefer to remain as one ???

Comment

• Err, guys, excuse me, but what the heck is this thread about? I just don't have the patience to read a thread that is 6 pages long...

Do we have girls at Apolyton?

Nice to meet you!

Sorry, I'm not too good with new nicks, so I can't be really of a help.
              "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
              Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
              Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
              Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• this thread is about the pleas of a repressed teenager wanting to break free from the strict control of two overbearing liverpudlians, one of whom is her father, the other well, it is an interesting relationship

they have been posting under the shared login of Scouse gits for a long time and she doesnt like their Battleaship Avatar, and after much rioting in hte streets of Apolyton, her gracious father has now condenscended to allow a Vamp cat to be stuck on his turretts of the battleship .. this may be the compromise !!!

But we would like to see her gwt total freedom, her own Avatar, her own login and her own Fan club of loyal Apolytoners !!!!

Comment

• Love the pictures, Wombat, but you've got way too much time on your hands...
                  Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• SG{3}
                    YES WE DO BLOODY WELL HAVE GIRLS @ APOLYTON!
                    I'm not the only one, Empress and the others will be equally offended!
                    You are right, I should break free, but actually acting on it is differcult!
                    Immortal Wombat, it is cool, but... um... Can we try the halo/horns? please?
                    and remove the battleship, the other two don't /need/ it, really.
                    Well, I have well and truly got the award for longest SG thread, HA, knew I would eventually!
                    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• *tut*

Well actually SG3 is would be good to have a devil smiley which would be good, although I suppose there would be a lot of overlap with
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                        SG{3}
                        YES WE DO BLOODY WELL HAVE GIRLS @ APOLYTON!
                        I'm not the only one, Empress and the others will be equally offended!
                        ahh yes my beloved empress,, too busy with her acherons call games to return to civ now.....

Comment

• Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                          Love the pictures, Wombat, but you've got way too much time on your hands...
                          What can I say... Yes I do have far too much time, and the psychological problems that it's causing could fill another 5 page thread...

Stupid GCSEs starting my summer a month early

Halo and horns, no battleship... coming up

Comment

• Aw... an extra month's summer holiday. Poor thing.

You'd feel for me, I'm free until I start Uni... in October!
                            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

Halo and horns, no battleship... coming up
                              can you make it an animated one, with alternate horns and halo , i think that might look cool !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                                Aw... an extra month's summer holiday. Poor thing.

You'd feel for me, I'm free until I start Uni... in October!
                                I feel for you Iain, I really do...

Rasputin, I'm still trying to figure out how to put horns on at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X